Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Calculate Ovulation Date Trying To Get Pregnant, And To Calculate Ovulation Date?

Trying to get Pregnant, and to calculate ovulation date? - calculate ovulation date

On the first day of my last period was the 22nd July. And they tend to cycles of 28-29 days, but I had a couple of months it took 31-32 days (I alsways thought it was because of the burden of being) so late. According to WebMD, ovulation I 4 August. Me and my husband had sex on day 1,2 and 3 August. (Right, at the right time?) But I do not think anything if / ovulation, if you will, how can I know if I ovulate? And if I do not think that I could ovulate as late as August 7? I know my husband wants a break from sex, if the 4, not about sex, and 5 days. Do you think we have a good chance concieving? If not, then we should try again?

4 comments:

Vicky said...

I think you're right, you can look at their fertile window as large as possible with BD would be a good idea now and 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. for sure. To calculate it, you have the longest and shortest cycles (28 and 32, where applicable) and subtract 14 from each of these figures. This is the likely time of ovulation in the two extreme scenarios. No. 5 less than the smallest, and two more. This is your "fertile window".

Knowing when ovulation is complicated, but I suggest you get EWCM Google "and identified. It is very useful for comparison with the simulator ovulation!

emj said...

Some pharmacies have evidence of ovulation, then maybe you should try. Maybe you are looking for a doctor to see if it does not work. I have a computer at Wal-green once when I bought a test of the high-pressure turbine. I do not know who was using and I'm not sure how accurate they are, but I think it's worth a try.
Good Luck

momma of 2 :) said...

I try again, at least today, then you can be sure there are live sperm waiting when ovulation. Her husband wants a break from sex? He can not love a child if she wants to say that luck .....

momma of 2 :) said...

I try again, at least today, then you can be sure there are live sperm waiting when ovulation. Her husband wants a break from sex? He can not love a child if she wants to say that luck .....

Post a Comment