Saturday, January 30, 2010

Purple Skinny Jeans Boys Purple Skinny Jeans + Holister Logo Top = CUTE BOY TRAVIS!?

Purple Skinny Jeans + Holister logo top = CUTE BOY TRAVIS!? - purple skinny jeans boys

omg I have this heart to support this little boy and I liked Travis [not]
Since Level 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. in AIG [7 things we Rank 6 Class]!

Laid back, he is Emo Punk smarty
emo hair, punk clothing style is very calm and very intelligent!

But somehow I'm purple skinny jeans [not skin tight jeans], and a logo Holister and so this is what happens in my closet

Travis: Hi Emily I love your jeans!
Me: Thanks!
Travis: Im going to steal his jeans
I:
Travis: I do not know, but like their jeans
Me: okai
Travis: ill see you later
[It's in my math, reading, science]

and then

in the library today and Travis pulled my hair and bite me.

thought in my head, is this a dream?

QUESTION
okai How can I keep a little pleasure ????????????

Thank you!

16 comments:

Think I'm Falling For Him(: said...

, Bacck only flirting awwwwh.
Certainly not like youuu.

Haha. >.< said...

In the first place. "emo" and punk is nothing close. Wtf. -.-
If a punk fxcken hear both categories ugh NVM.
Anyway.
Yes, I think she loves you. It is only six degrees of himself and his only interest. :)

im amanda and nothing more! said...

Mess with him, but because you are so young, you may need to ask the question whether you ever want to leave with him. The children are shy extremelllyyyyy at this age, but

Keke said...

Hahaha Aww that's too cute! I was so happy, just for you and I do not know, lol! Continue to do what you do, and once again flirting. Not destroy what someone u0026lt you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, said 3 Good luck!

Keke said...

Hahaha Aww that's too cute! I was so happy, just for you and I do not know, lol! Continue to do what you do, and once again flirting. Not destroy what someone u0026lt you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, said 3 Good luck!

♥NickNam... said...

Flirt with him. :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...
Answer mine:)

emmmmma said...

Flirt a little booty
Text him, "I bet $ 10, I can memorize vocab words faster, then:]

Wear your jacket or something all day and you feel like
And then there are again playing a little too

lilmiss1... said...

HMM and surprised him in the hallway, by telling him a hug or something haha, I must, if he like u back cuz it does not move, but if you ask ur jeans still say something funny

classicg... said...

colored skinny jeans?

hellooki... said...

It depends on you. Simply play with him in order to congratulate you on it. its cute.

hellooki... said...

It depends on you. Simply play with him in order to congratulate you on it. its cute.

yahoogur... said...

IN UUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSMfreak... said...

It Jeans
haha

No flirting no.
I like the idea of text messaging
the reaction of the other

RoxyRox!... said...

May wear jeans, most impressive! and discuss further with him! obviously as u doen ur jeans!

zara said...

aren'tu both a little too young for that?

Sarah T ♫ said...

continue what they do or daughter because you are working

one word:

FLIRT

Post a Comment