Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Red Coveralls What Causes The Following Feet Issues, Any Solution?

What causes the following feet issues, any solution? - red coveralls

Hello everyone, I am based in Singapore, working in a shipyard, and must wear protective clothing and safety footwear throughout the day and over time I realized that my feet itch, including fingers, dried, shelled, and red, which is really terrible.

any drug that I can take in the pharmacy Madrid, or what? Or can someone tell me what is wrong with the feet of the poor?
Thank you!

3 comments:

Tammy M said...

typical conditions of athlete's foot, I believe, is in Singapore luck lamisil available

Brad said...

swummers you can have itching, or possibly the shape, the best thing I can recommend is a product called "Gold Bond" powder rub your feet, really Hepler, I had a similar problem, and worked in this material a few days, there are a lot of luck

Jennifer M said...

They say the most likely athlete's foot. I think he might be able to buy more of their drug disadvantages that too. Again, I absolutely do not know about Singapore.

Post a Comment