Sunday, January 17, 2010

How To Soothe The Pain Of Gallstones I'm Sore After Being Intimate Last Night. What Can I Put On My Vagina To Soothe The Pain?

I'm sore after being intimate last night. What can I put on my vagina to soothe the pain? - how to soothe the pain of gallstones

Yesterday evening, my husband and I are close (they had) sex. My vagina feels bad today - almost like a slight jerk and a little oil. What can I do, or to put it in (cream, etc.) to relieve pain? Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

looklike... said...

Mayonnaise (cold)

amanda said...

It was probably too heavy for you. Seriously.
Put the ice if it feels like there's a bruise.

Leona said...

hot bath .. or some kind of heat. Hot only
should be fine in a few days

carebear said...

try ice and heat

Post a Comment