Friday, January 29, 2010

Can A Car Wash Damage My Truck Anyone Give Me Your Opinion On What Size Pressure Washer To Buy Or Name Brand??

Anyone give me your opinion on what size pressure washer to buy or name brand?? - can a car wash damage my truck

I need a pressure washer that mud, ATVs and trucks will shrink, but still be able to wash a car without damaging it.I 1500PSI power now and can not be bought enough.Want a powerful Again it is not really sure what size need.II saw the 3000 psi really need to over $ 400, but it is to thank you very much? Every time you have used it?.

1 comments:

mister ss said...

I have a 2500 psi Sears and I love it, I bought a few years to sell at least $ 300 and are primarily used to wash my Vinal siding on the house and garage. a 6-horsepower engine in itself is clean and nothing concrete and I am sure that you have a great job.

Post a Comment