Thursday, January 7, 2010

Watery Brown Cm Before Period Starting My Period, Or Implantation Bleeding????

Starting my period, or implantation bleeding???? - watery brown cm before period

Most of my CM last week was normal, white and creamy. Then it became clear and stretchy as usual. 4 days ago is so soft / yellow solid matter, the stuff went. There are 3 days until the day was clear and elastic than normal, but a dark brown mixed with other whites. It is odorless and not heavy, very little. Then, after removing a few times, as is normal, but different CM watery and clear. When I woke up this morning, was not dry, dark brown flakes stuck to my underwear. What does this mean? It should atleast start my period for another 5 days or less. I do not remember my CM never been dark for nearly a week before my time. The last time they had sex was 14 days. Is this an early sign of pregnancy? What aspect of CM 2 weeks pregnant? Besides, firstly, we and others are only with each other, then I'm sure is not HIV or the type of STD. Thank you!

2 comments:

Just waiting... said...

It could be implantation bleeding, but sometimes my period will start very light and dark. I have well lasted for a few days, has actually started up my period. I would say that if the deadline is not too normal in 3 days, you should take a pregnancy test. However, it is still too early for the test to be exact, if it still negative and not normal times, wait one or two weeks and try again. Good luck!

Becca said...

Hmm, maybe I should say Leone. AIDS, but most likely. Leone is still a small chance

Post a Comment