Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures Of Patch Placement For Brownie Sash Weird Fat Placement? Read Inside... (embarrasing)?

Weird fat placement? read inside... (embarrasing)? - pictures of patch placement for brownie sash

Hello.

Good start, I am a thin girl. I have a little belly fat, which I know is perfectly normal. The thing is, the type of fats from the ends a little below my navel. This kind of goes in and then right before my lips, it plays a large grease stain. I do not know what to do. I'm afraid if I wear a bathing suit, people will think I have a man there, because I'm pretty thin everywhere, except in the region. Most girls, fat or thin, they are quite flat before their lips ... I saw the pictures in all sizes for girls, because I am concerned. But removes the fat, and I can not stress enough how it is embarrassing. If you do not, I'd be much safer.

So my question is ... Why the FANot at all points? Lose weight if you think it will disappear?

Thanks in advance ...

I'm 16 years if that somehow helps.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could a hormonal thing? Do not come and go with your cycle? Maybe if you gain a pound or 2 to the chest, equilibrium, so strange. Also, you are sure that it is not only the pubic bone?

Post a Comment