Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Will Gaviscon Help Bloating I Have Wind A Lot, Almost Every Day And It Is Quite Offensive. NO JOKE?

I have wind a lot, almost every day and it is quite offensive. NO JOKE? - will gaviscon help bloating

As the title, I want to do something, but not really go to, I ask my doctor face to face. I have recently started a low-fat foods low in calories to help you lose weight, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, but I think that the problem worse.
I often suffer from a feeling of fullness in the stomach and sometimes have heartburn.
I often take Gaviscon and settlers from wind, but do not see any results.
I drink too much, sometimes say up to 144 units per week, but not often, on average, I would reduce about 80 units per week, once again tried that down.
My girlfriend thinks I should see my doctor, but for obvious reasons I will not. If anyone has an idea please, please help.

9 comments:

Dave JM said...

If you eat food too quickly chew or swallow, can cause wind. It may stop eating a simple idea, too. The mind that a diet of fruit and vegetables will also wind. But better out than in I guess!

dotty said...

I have the same problem and have'nt found a cure for this disease, but only worse deinitely fruit, started recently, I discovered that eating more fruit.
You might have IBS, and I have unfortunately no cure for it.I would have found a solution for you.i that your girlfriend is beautiful and examination.

starlet1... said...

I would say that your diet may be - you need more fiber and cut off too well to alcohol - less than 80 units and sources, if so, only the yeast and give gas xxx

bezsenný said...

Maybe you need to cleanse the bowel.

bezsenný said...

Maybe you need to cleanse the bowel.

lee f said...

loud!

PierreZF... said...

Buy a yacht?

Sutter-C... said...

A man I know has a similar amount of alcohol she had heartburn, brought wind, etc., died after liver failure.

The damage caused by alcohol abuse do not disappear so soon, anyway to cut about 1 unit - per day - the lining of the stomach needs to be repaired, and drinking does not help. Food should rot in the bowels, instead of working digested in the stomach / intestine, or the easiest way ... RIP

The Death Bunny said...

The drink does not help. Beer and wind go together.
Although it occasionally, 144 units per week is too high.
that on average about 7 liters per day +
even at 80 units an average of 4 liters per day +.

try to foods, which can be much worse. Most obvious are the onions and beans, try to avoid them.

Like any other resource on the counter, you should not use regularly, the wind resource.

Heartburn is not usually associated with SCI. You should keep your document.

Post a Comment