Thursday, February 25, 2010

Right To Carry In Mo.. I Was Wondering If Someone Can Rate My Fantasy Basketball Team?

I was wondering if someone can rate my Fantasy Basketball team? - right to carry in mo..

I am a rookie's imagination, as a rule, at least my team sincerely on a scale of 100

PG - Billups
SG - Carter V.
G - Mo Williams
SF - KG
PF - Zach Randolph
F - Richard Jefferson
C - Dalembert
C - Bogut
Util - Jameer Nelson (or Jason Williams)
Util - Dunleavy (or McDyees)
Bench - Erick Dampier (block / recovery utility in the schools, as well)

In addition, its truth, has only 10 players (PG, SG, G, F, SF, PF, C, C, Util not expect to be useful), is not it?

If this hypothesis is correct, it seemed a few things (to see or at least I think) is that I, the Reb, Ast, bear FT% fairly easily, but I am weak and 3PTM Blks. What is he [] on it last?

0 comments:

Post a Comment