Monday, February 1, 2010

Flat Backyard Makeover Would Flat Stones Look Okay In My Backyard??

Would flat stones look okay in my backyard?? - flat backyard makeover

I have a very small yard, the owner of a condominium for my garden is only 20 meters from the 40th My dog loves to dig the grass, and because my garden is so small, its reall noticeable. We plan to start a small outdoor terrace. would be nice if I fall over the back yard on large flat stones, and then simply planting trees and potted plants all year round?

3 comments:

Flylines said...

I personally am not a big fan of grass, so that they would agree to cover the patio with natural stone or clinker. You may be surprised to find how large raised a garden with more stones and a pair of planters. I recommend against the "potted trees and plants." Repot plants a chance to grow an adequate root system (Bonsai interval). This means that you will be treated with adequate drainage so that flood s not robbed, in the spring and autumn. It also means that you need several times a day in summer water.

Most natural stone and paver patios are the way to do things themselves. Do not be afraid - go for it.

I have a new blog that talks about architectural forms of questions and issues of landscape design. You can check it out at:

http://cart-away.typepad.com/cartaway_supply/

TINAJ said...

I think the stones look good. You can Climbing thyme between the stones. Flowers, lies, and you can use for cooking. Beware of planting trees in pots. They dry very quickly and the heat may have been in water twice a day depending on how much sun will.

The Muse said...

You must do the best for you, but you must respect the rules of ownership, too. If you can, then just finished the courtyard of the best for you.

The Muse

Post a Comment