Friday, February 12, 2010

Urinary Tract Infection And Heart Palpitations Hi Everyone.I Have A Question About Heart Palpitations?

Hi everyone.I have a question about heart palpitations? - urinary tract infection and heart palpitations

Last week I had heart palpitations. I went to a cardiologoist had ECG / EKG, blood tests, urine tests. Everything came back good, except the urine test, I have a urinary tract infection, so I am taking medication. Palpiations fallen sharply since then, but I can do here and there. I've never smoked in my life, never drank alcohol. Cholestrol my blood pressure and both are good. I am building a very active person with a thin layer. No history of heart disease in my family. My doctor told me there was nothing wrong with my heart. I used to drink much coffee, but since the last few weeks have significantly reduced the caffeine. But I can not stop thinking about ... still worry about palpitations. Anyone out there experienced SimiWhat else? Am I word a worry? I wish I had answers for those who have experienced this and maybe medical personnel. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anna E said...

Many people have palpitations type called PVC, premature ventricular contractions. Basically, your heart beats and beats and somehow very close twice. You return to a normal rhythm, and it seems like a long pause, the pace is more blood accumulates behind the faucet, and the result is something like a blow to the chest. Often there is no known cause for this and they are benign. I had this and I also have episodes of atrial fibrillation, where my heart feels like it floats a few seconds. Volume anticoagulants, because it gives me the risk of stroke increases. However, there is nothing wrong with my heart. I had found an EKG, Doppler, stress tests and no problems.
I know when I'm angry or TNEIt something that still seems worse, so try to relax and not worry. The fact that this does not mean you palpitations, you have severe heart problems. They have not the right thing by seeing a cardiologist.

anonymou... said...

Reduce caffeine and other stimulants. The same thing happened a few years ago. I also had to tachycardia (my normal heart rate over 100). Well, I take a beta blocker to lower my heart rate. I still have palpitations, but I do not have to be harmful. They suffer from anxiety. Only we can make about the palpitations, which are causing them. If you are unsure, you can always get a second opinion. Try to relax if your doctor said there was nothing threatening about that were sent for additional testing.

softball... said...

I had problems with my heart pounding me for a while. I am in grade 10 and I've got a cardiologist for the 7th Year. He had made all possible tests, and my heart is in good health, "he said. Stress plays an important role in the attack and can be very scary and sometimes annoying. My mother has been any Mitro valve, and they were concerned about it. While Stress will not be thinking of something tight or full, perhaps even highlighted. I recently had ankle surgery 3-button, and then I woke up I went to a sinus tachycardia. Probably because I was afraid of death and anesthesia. But I'm going now see my cardiologist. My heart has between 80 to 100 for my age and was 154 beats per minute. Thus a CardiolLOGISTICS should as soon as possible, before he could see my parents. It was very frightening. My cardiologist gave me some tips on how to reduce rapid heartbeat and palpitations. Drinking water ice heart (my heart rate has decreased from 154 to 135, while the water-ice in the hospital while I was there), stood on his head, listening to gentle music, lots of sleep, deep breaths, held his breath, then left onto touch your toes and slowly during the capture of Nice deep breath. Hope this helps, and good improvement!

Post a Comment